Basingstoke, Hants. (October 17, 2021) – Charley started her round with four straight birdies and carded the round of the day with a final day 65 to propel her to 12-under-par. Hull, had a long wait in the Clubhouse before being crowned the individual champion by one shot.
This is Charley’s third LET victory and fourth professional victory. Team Hull, who also featured fellow Team TaylorMade Athlete Annabel Dimmock, came agonisingly close to the team title, coming up just one shot short after their final round charge.
I was playing well the first couple of days, but today I really got it going. It was tricky conditions out there, so that is probably one of the best rounds I have played ever. I was very proud of myself and to finish with a birdie, I’m very happy.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This is Charley’s third LET victory
- Charley recently switched to TaylorMade’s new MG3 wedges. She games them in 50, 54 and 60 degrees with Nippon Modus Tour 120 S shafts
- Hull has always used a blade putter, and earlier this year switched into the new TP Hydro Blast TP Juno
- Similarly, Charley prefers the feel of a blade iron with her bag consisting of a full set of P7MB irons
- Charley is one of the longest hitters on tour and chooses to play SIM2 10.5 driver equipped with a UST Attas Rockstar shaft
- Hull’s ball of choice is the TP5x
CHARLEY HULL WITB
SIM2 10.5 driver | UST Attas Rockstar 6 X
SIM2 15.0 fairway | Tensei AV Blue 75 S
SIM Max 19.0 rescue | IROD 85 F4
P7MB 4-PW | Nippon Modus Tour 125 S
MG3 50˚, 54˚ and 60˚ wedges | Nippon Modus 120 S
TP Hydro Blast Juno putter
TP5x golf ball