- 2019 NCAA Division I Runner Up Starts On The Symetra Tour This Week Playing a Full Arsenal of TaylorMade Equipment
Carlsbad, Calif. (March 4, 2020) – Following a stellar amateur career, Sierra Brooks officially joins Team TaylorMade and starts on the Symtera Tour at this week's Florida’s Natural Charity Classic in Winter Haven, Florida.
Sierra, 21 years old, will play 14 TaylorMade clubs and ball, including the company's new SIM driver and fairway woods, P790 / P750 series irons, Milled Grind 2 wedges, the Truss TB1 putter and the 5-layer TP5X ball with the number 13.
Following a year at Wake Forest, Brooks transferred closer to home at the University of Florida for the rest of her collegiate career before turning pro in Fall 2019. Sierra's dad, also a collegiate/professional golfer, introduced her to the game when she was just six years old and she has always had the dream of competing on the LPGA ever since she was inspired watching fellow Team TaylorMade athletes, Paula Creamer and Natalie Gulbis, as well as Annika Sorenstam.
Becoming a professional golfer and ultimately playing on the LPGA has always been my goal. With the support of TaylorMade Golf, I'm looking forward to competing as a rookie on the Symetra Tour and gaining my 2021 status on the LPGA.
NEED TO KNOW
- 2019 NCAA Division I Women's Golf Individual Runner Up
- 2019 Augusta National Women's Amateur T-10
- 2019 Qualified for Symetra Tour through 2019 LPGA Q-Series
- 2016 Curtis Cup USA Team Member
- 2015 US Women's Amateur Runner Up
- 2015 Member of winning 2015 Junior Solheim Cup and 2014 Junior Ryder Cup teams
SIERRA BROOKS WITB
- SIM Max 10.5 driver
- SIM 15.0 fairway
- P790 3 iron
- P750 4-PW irons
- MG2 50°, 56°and 60° wedges
- Truss TB1 putter
- TP5X #13
Follow Sierra on social media at: