- Team TaylorMade athlete Rasmus Højgaard claimed his second European Tour Title, the second-youngest player to have multiple European Tour wins.
Carlsbad, Calif. (August 30, 2020) - Arguably one of the most consistent players during the UK Swing, 19-year-old Rasmus Højgaard, claimed his second European Tour victory at the ISPS HANDA UK Championship following a play-off.
NEED TO KNOW
- Rasmus is only the second teenager to win twice on the European Tour
- He tops the European Tour's UK Swing Order of Merit and heads to the U.S. Open next month
- Rasmus is projected to move to #67 in the OWGR following his win
- He recently added TaylorMade's new P•7MC Irons, this is their second win in a row on the European Tour
RASMUS HØJGAARD WITB
- M5 9.0 Driver | Tensei Blue 65 TX
- SIM Max 15.0 Fairway | GD DI 7 X
- SIM Max 19.0 Rescue | Aldila Rogue Black 95 X
- P•770 4 Iron | KBS C-Taper 125 X
- P•7MC 5-PW | KBS C-Taper 125 X
- MG Hi-Toe Wedges 52, 56 and 60 | KBS Custom Tour Black S
- TP Patina Ardmore Putter
- TP5 Golf Ball
For more information please contact the TaylorMade Media Team below.